Halloween Part 4.5: Delayed gratification!
There, I did it!
I fucking, fucking did it!
I accomplished this damned thing after all.
Now, nothing is left out.
- Halloween Part 4: Under the wire, and through a loophole!
- Update-athon (Part 5, Based On A True Story).
- Updates Revenge (Part 4, Based On A True Story).
Saga of the (no longer failed) original topic.
- My new quest.
- My new quest (update/clarification)
- Halloween is canceled. (it wasn't though)
- Halloween Four!!!! (the bit at the end)
- Fun Sized Movie Treats (Part 7) (Amityville 1-4)
- Fun Sized Movie Treats (Part 8) (Amityville 5-14)
- Fun Sized Movie Treats (Part 9) (Warren-verse 1)
- Fun Sized Movie Treats (Part 10) (Warren-verse 2)
That's the essence of it.
Last year, I was going to do all 14 Amityvilles individually, and that would have killed me, and bored the shit out of you.
And after that, I was going to do every single thing that even vaguely connected to a true story, and...yeah, no.
Plus, a lot of it has to be stuff I've already done in some other topic.
So, that's mostly what made me back down, I didn't wanna do one that fried my brain as bad or worse as Halloween part 3 did.
Plus, piling all the other bullshit on was a pretense, the Warren stuff is what I really wanted to do, and now I've done it.
And where this fixes my failure from last year, and that was a thing that happened to me, it fits both the old and new definition of "based on a true story"
There are no more missing pieces now.
All my movie review goals are accomplished.
Except for the rest of this year, so let's get back to that.
Tomorrow, back to fun sized movie treats with the return of the 80's INTO 2015! ;-)