Friday, October 30, 2015

Livin' In A Time Machine!



I got thinking, if I could open up a micro wormhole, and get a weak modem signal through it so I could only text my past self (at about 13-14) on a crappy Apple computer, what would I send myself?

Setting aside warnings of 9/11, and shit like like that, the topic would eventually roll towards movies.
Cuz I know myself.
Now, remember, I can only text, I can't download things to myself, and the crappy 1988-1989 tech wouldn't be able to handle it anyway.
So no future movies.

So, it's got to be recommending movies of the time that I missed out on, or could have seen a lot sooner.

It would have to be these.
And I would tell myself "come on, you like Garbage Pail Kids, and Madballs. Flicks like these are the next step, you'll love 'em. Same sense of humor. Go for it. Don't be a pussy".

(Course, really, it's just an elaborate excuse to get these films together where they belong)


Evil Dead 2 (1987)


Natch.
See here.


The Toxic Avenger (1984)


Hell yeah.
See here, and here.


Class Of Nuke 'Em High (1986)


See here.


Blood Diner (1987)


See here.


Street Trash (1987)


See here.


Redneck Zombies (1989)


See here.


Return Of The Living Dead (1985)


See here, and here.


Freddy 1-4 (1984-1988)



And then keep up on the series for....ever.

See here, and here.


Romero Dead 1-3 (1968-1985)



And keep up on these forever.

See here.


Yeah, that'd do the trick to get me started.


Here's the song that I got the title from.

"Time Machine"- Black Sabbath.


And, that's that weird little category out of my head.


Up next, one more thing.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels