Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Four!!!!



Yep, once more, as it was last year, and the year before, tomorrow is October, so the Halloween marathon has rotated back around yet again.

So, here's the previous ones again if you want a refresher....


Halloween 1, 80's slashers.


Halloween 2, classic monsters.



Halloween 3, Masters Of Horror.


And, like last year, I jumped the gun, and did a shitload of reviewing, and had an early En-Mike-lopedia.

Here's that.

En-Mike-lopedia 4.

So, most of your Halloween goodies are already in there.

Now, as I announced here, the bigass marathon you're used to is cancelled.


The topic was supposed to be "Based On A True Story", and I made a two part mission statement on what that was supposed to entail.
Here, and here.

Meh, I figure with that ranting alone, I covered what I wanted to say with it. Going through the motions of the reviews would just be repeating myself while adding gloomy drudge work.

So, what I'm gonna do instead, is update the topics of the first 3 Halloweens over the next 3 days or so. Those are the Halloween subjects I enjoy anyway.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels