Friday, October 9, 2015

Fun Sized Movie Treats (Part 4)



"Ooo! Piece of candy!".
-James Woods.

Special bonus episode...


The Final Girls (2015)


As with "Final Girl", mentioned in 80's slashers.
Go there for the plot description, I ain't rehashing it.

OHHHHH I LOOOOVED IIIIT!! (:-D

Gush!! Gush!! Gush!!

Blush!! Goosebumps! Cartoon hearts!

Yeah, that fuckin' blows "Final Girl", to bits!!

Also, fuck what Paramount's doing, this is Friday The 13th part 13.
Their stale little re-reboot can be 13.5.

I was afraid the ending would choke me up...and it did.
Dammit.

Gotta add this to the collection next to "Behind The Mask", and "Cabin In The Woods".

Y'know...I think I might actually like this better than "Behind The Mask".

I dunno where I'd rank it up against "Cabin", they're so different.
I need a year or so to think it over.

Now, they have to hurry up, and make "Final Girls 2: Cruel Summer".


Next up, another killer at a camp, plus a sensitive 80's eye view of gender identity.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels