I dug it.
Possibly moreso than "Rocky Balboa".
- This easily hoses the stink of "Fantastic Four", off of Michael B. Jordan.
- Mark my words, there's an Oscar in his future.
- Best since the original.
- It'll try to make you bawl.
- The cinema was mobbed, but my theater wasn't.
- There was a larger hoard than usual, but I could still find a seat, and there were no assholes.
- I hit every single green light coming home.
- A knucklehead going the unreasonable unenforced speed limit on my street made me pay for it though, so I had to put-put along like an old lady all the way to my driveway.
You don't need to have seen 1-6 to enjoy this one, but it'll enhance your enjoyment if you get the little references.
Overall, I'd say go see it.
You'll enjoy yourself.
Up next: The Force motherfucking AWAKENS!!!!!