Monday, September 10, 2012

Re-sequenced Photons (Part 7)


All righty, bunch of book release, and anniversary stuff happened, but now I really gotta get back to this project.

Eh....let's do...

Religion

Yeah, curb-stomping religion was exciting, and fresh, and new, and it hadn't been done in our culture for a helluva while, and organized religion had really started to get cocky, so...it was just plain time for a beating.

But now, the beatings have been doled out, the arguments destroyed, the fallacies pointed out, and...I think I'm pretty much done.

Plus (pun intended) a bunch of white, upper-middle-class, entitled, whiners trying to turn atheism into all the worst aspects of religion has...jarred me into me a new perspective on the human psychology ingredient of the whole mess.

So...these have pretty much already been collected before in "life is just awful", but...by way of being anal, and having it up to date, let's gather this all up.


*No, fuck the body count argument period.
If you could even actually prove atheism caused all the evils in the world, I would still be a fucking atheist, because all the emotional shock in the world can't get me to believe in things I know not to be true.
It's about what's true that matters!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels