Friday, September 21, 2012

Harry Hembock Classics (Omnibus Edition)


No thumb twiddling, and lip biting this time, now after 3 months it's old hat. ;)


So, this one may or may not turn out to be superfluous, but, it represents something I have to compulsively remedy.

This compiles book 1, and book 2 together, because they were always intended to be a straight trilogy of tomes.

So, here's that...

Order here.

So, as you may notice, this marks the 3 month anniversary of book 1. :)
Full circle.

Now, as to why this omnibus seemed necessary...

Wheell...as described in the release of Kindle book 4, and the retro-introduction to book 1, Amazon has file space limits for Kindle books, so I prepared a sextology of split-up volumes just in case.

Then, when I totally thought I was dealing with a sextology, and that the Createspace editions would be a compliment to them, a side thing, for much later, my mind was fixated on that, and, thinking the Kindle uploading thing would be sorted out, and fixed at any minute, I put out the split-up version of part one of volume 1 as book 1, and that pretty much committed me to putting out book 2 that way, but, when I realized Createspace had no such file limits on uploads, I totally wanted to keep (what was now) book 3, and 4 in their intended forms.

But, I always also wanted to do this collection to fix it.
Got it?
Hope so.

So, here's what you'll get...
  • Book 1
  • Book 2
  • 3 bucks and 30 cents off buying them separately. :)

So, if you held off, here's the one to get. ;)

And no, there's no Kindle version of this coming, like with book 4, the filesize won't make it, so the split versions (1,2) are the Kindle versions already.

So...we're done. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels