Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Re-sequenced Photons (Part 11)


All right, here's the other one for tonight.....


Positive.

Well, it's like I said in the captions in "innerspace", I was trying to write my way out of depression.

That, and to silence critics who said everything I write is negative, and "hate filled".
Fuck writing for critics, they're shit.
They'll die forgotten.
They say the Wright Brothers/Edison/Columbus were laughed at, but does anyone remember WHO laughed at them?
No? All right then.

So, here's this stuff.
The stuff that doesn't give me nightmares.
(Previously compiled in "life is just lovely")


Although, trying messily to write about shit I actually like did sort of evolve toward En-Mike-lopedia.

So...I got that out of it, anyway.
Thanks, critics, for bringing out the best in me!
Even if by accident, and knowing that if you had your way, I'd probably die in a sewer.
Other than that...thanks.
Heh, heh.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels