Friday, September 14, 2012

Another change a long time coming...


So, when my anonymity was out of the bag, and I put out a book, I upgraded my profile accordingly.

Well, Book 4 contains a pic of my real mug, cuz that's what real authors cave in, and do.
(Saved it for book 4, so it would be a buildup, like the ending of Metroid)

And, having sold a couple now (here, and here) that secret is out of the bag.

So, to complete the transformation, I have just switched this...


...to this.


Yep, that's my ugly mug.

Go ahead, and sneer, that's what nature gave me, in fact, I wear this face as a symbol of defiance of your evil beauty standards, society!
I defy you! I DEFY youu!! Ahahahha!!!
Free! I'm freeee!!!

Anyway, going to add this to my Amazon page too....


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels