Monday, September 10, 2012

Re-sequenced Photons (Part 8)


All right, I'll try to hammer out 3 for today.
Gotta get this damned thing done quicker, and 9/11 is tomorrow.

So...to go with religion, let's do....


Politics

Man, don't I fuckin' hate politics.
No, I mean actual politics, not my category.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate a lot of the clunkers in that too, but as far as stinkers go, "innerspace", takes the prize there by leaps and bounds.

So, this was my deliberate followup to religion, I dunno what I thought I was doing, writing some big pompous-ass class textbook, or what...but eh...

Then, it became the label for anything with a political component to it, so it evolves away from that...
Here's that, anyway.


Asterisks....

*Oh yeah, in 7, I said I'd rate Obama in 3 years, and it's been 3 years.
Well....I'll do it tomorrow.
9/11 the 11th will be his report card time.

**Ah, dammit, I started veering off into self-help land again...what was with me with this shit?

*** ...the summit of self-helper bullshit. (eyeroll)

****Atheism Plus shouldn't have been a fucking surprise then...


Okay, so, there's that one down....*goes to kill the tag*

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels