Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things that don't give me nightmares #20.

Looking back...


Well, I've bumped these past the negatives, and have a big enough list to cheer myself up with when the blues bite me on the ass, I think....

May as well cut 'em off at 20, they're starting to repeat.

All the things that pick me up boil down to good art, good food, good gizmos, and good people.

And the first three are a product of the fourth.

So yeah, the world ain't too horrible after all.

I mean, yeah, there's religion, advertising, and politics, but that crap, pervasive as it is, is perpetrated on the world by a minority of dicks.

So yeah, I had to remind myself, and remind my readers, in case I was getting them down at all.

Think I got enough in this section to amend that.

So...what's next..? Hmmm....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels