Saturday, January 23, 2010

Things that don't give me nightmares #18.

Oh, here's some more....


That given the evidence, I live amongst more people that find "reality TV", stupid, pointless, toxic, and destructive than don't.


So, there's lot's of sane people out there.

But, that ties into what I rambled about in the one(s) on the good channels (1, 2)...

And ties into my train of thought on the shared bond of human morality.

And I guess the presence of all the good sane people also ties into, and is a continuation of, my faith in humanity mentioned in the last one.

And therefore, expands and continues my list of people I'm glad exist....

Lessee, what else? Well, my utility belt, of course, happy with that...

There, that bumps the positives past the politics crap at least....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels