Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grand Unification Theory (Part 10)


Damn, this one really dragged out on me.
Was hoping I could hammer it out in like, 3-4 entries, and it's been, what, 13?
Somethin' like that...

Eh, it always happens, I should expect it.

Anyhoo, now, the recap.

From the opening of part 1....

Here's a bit of geekiness I simply have to get out of my system once and for all, and then we can move on.

Okay, so I did up a list of all those damned crossovers, and tried to puzzle-piece them all together, right?

Well, let's see if I can't break it all down further with some techno-babble, and then, break down the techno-babble.

Sort of like how I did with "Star Trek Tech: Quantum Resolution Is Bullshit".

So...if that one made your eyes glaze over, you might wanna bail on this series of posts.


So, item by item...

Here's a bit of geekiness I simply have to get out of my system once and for all...

Done!

Well, let's see if I can't break it all down further with some techno-babble...

Done!
(1, 1.52, 2.53, 4, 5, 5.5,  6, 7, 8...)

...and then, break down the techno-babble.

Done!
(...and, 9)

Sort of like how I did with "Star Trek Tech: Quantum Resolution Is Bullshit".

Ohhh, YES...

So...if that one made your eyes glaze over...

Boy, did it....

...you might wanna bail on this series of posts.

If you're still here...fucking wow.

...and then we can move on.

LET'S! :D

Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels