Friday, August 24, 2012

Re-sequenced Photons (Part 2)


So, picking up from yesterday...

Let's keep hacking away here...

Ah, yes, definitely...

Audio

This category reeeaally has to go, since the entries are flat out DEAD, and, I've wanted to flat out wipe it out...but...I've got some nice comments on there, and, I don't wanna lose the memories of those good times, so...I'll just kill the category, and compile it here.


*Siiiiiigh* looking at these, 1.) I gotta find the right software to get some of these Youtubed back up like I said I would three fuggin' years ago 2.) man, I gotta get back to stuff like "little red cars", and not the crummy navel-gazing, and political crap I got wrapped up in in those middle years.

Sometimes, you've gotta see it to see it.....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels