Thursday, August 23, 2012

Re-sequenced Photons (part 1)


Or, Radical Overhaul: The Sequel.



All right, I got way too many Labels going on down there...


...and it's been bugging me in the back of my mind to fix it up for awhile now.

But...it's gonna be a laborious chore, so, I've been putting it off.

Well, nothing else to do for awhile, may as well get this over and done with.

Let's chip away at the easy ones first...

Jokes.

Ehh, strangely, never found too much use for this one...
Plus, most (if not all) of this is compiled elsewhere, and doesn't need  a label with 9 entries to place-hold it.


Doc

Ugh, I had big plans for this that sorta dissolved, maybe I'll get back to this character, but for now...does it need its own section?
I think not....



That's enough for now...now, to go kill those labels..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels