Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 24th anniversary ANOES 4!!


Theeere we go, now I'm back on schedule with these....


The Freddy reviews again.

I remember when this was brand new on VHS just by closing my eyes.
It's right there.
And I wanted it as much as...well, Fortress Maximus.

At least I ultimately got Freddy 4.

Ah, well, Maxie would've ended up in the cellar, and Freddy has given many more years of enjoyment.

Here's the songs....

Nightmare/I want your hands on me.

80's-riffic!


Oh, and also, only by way of being completist, this is the 3rd anniversary of Freddy vs Jason vs Ash: Nightmare Warriors.


My review summary: it's terrible.

Sources conflict over whether the series started on this date, or if the 3rd issue came out.
But...where it's terrible, I'm not going to bend over backwards.

Aaand....that's that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels