Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Harry's Finale (Book 4!!!)


Hut, two, three, FOUR!!


...and finally, at long last, we come to this one.

The big friggin' kahuna!

Order here!

Well, like I said last time, this one was going to come out a lot faster.
And it did, a week to the day.
I just had to dig up a Harry anniversary to justify it.

And it is!
The two month anniversary of my first completed sale!!

Tadaa!!

So....what's gone on in that...week?
Why, the completed sale of book 3!
Full circle. ;)

Also, last time, I said this one would be better than book 3.
Indeed it is!
Here's what you get!

  • Sickest, weirdest, most twisted episodes ever!!
  • S'more raunch.
  • Loads of laughs.
  • Chaos!
  • Madness!
  • THREE books worth of material! 
  • Value!!!! Price wise, it divvies up to 12 bucks a pop, which, is a SUPER bargain compared to the individual prices of books 1 & 2. Plus, a third of the shipping.
  • Issue length stories, and quickies, all run through a blender! You never know what's coming at you!
  • Stuff I got in big trouble for in school to get revenge on teachers. (PLEASE grant me my revenge!)
  • Bonus materials for the entire series, including...
  • Full color gallery of alternate covers for the original books, the lost books, and several unmade sequels.
  • Tech blueprints.
  • A map of EVERY Harryverse character! (Up until 1996)
  • A dental health poster I won a ribbon for in second grade that put the cartooning monkey on my back. The true start of it all. From that ribbon, to now, it completes the journey. :D
  • The original Harry Hembock text stories! (Described here).
  • Pretty much...EVERYTHING! 

This is it, this is the one I was chomping at the bit to release.

And, thus ends the series!

Tch...hmm, nothing left for it, but the Kindles of 3 and 4 now, I guess.

Well, enjoy, folks! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels