Saturday, August 25, 2012

Re-sequenced Photons (Part 5)

All right, this seems to be working...

Before, the label list wouldn't even fit into a single screencap...


...but, with Jokes, Doc, Audio, and Slogan series gone, it fits (tightly) into a screengrab....


....and, with Innerspace gone...


....you can see it all with elbow room.

So, up next.....

Self-esteem.

Eh, I dunno, unlike most of Innerspace, some actual good moments sprinkled in here....but, still writing my way out of depression.
I won't take back that there's a lot of American dick-waving bullshit culture around how this is all handled though.


I think it really all comes down to...these are all just fucking feelings, but America treats them like THINGS out there in the world to be bought with success.

There, see, I didn't have to write those long ass rambles.

Then, I threw a bunch of other annoying junk in....


Aaand, there.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels