Sunday, December 6, 2009

Politics 15/Slogans 8/Innerspace 21/self-esteem 6.

Reaching the summit.




So concludes our journey through this political chapter, kiddies.

And now, we proudly stand atop the mountain of bullshit, sunshine on our faces, and at a vantage to take in the gorgeous view of the beautiful world below.

And know that the mountain of bullshit, although huge, and difficult to climb, was/is shat out by only a minority of selfish and ignorant people.

So, having conquered the peak, we ready to head back down to civilization, able to function with it....a little bit better anyway

Hopefully.

Hopefully this all helped someone out there somewhere.

I hope it helped some messed up kid like I was, to identify and avoid bullshit, and save them a lot of time and grief.

If I could do that for at least one person out there, then this little chore was worthwhile.

Goodness knows I'm so burnt out on religion and politics I could tear my hair out.

But, it felt important enough to do, so...

Anyway, kiddies, despite all the bullshit, and selfish idiots, don't let it stop you following your dreams.
That's about the only thing worth doing on this rock, really.
That, and hopefully finding at least one person to love.

The rest, again, bullshit, but try not to sweat it too much.

I try not to, but, y'know, you watch the news, and....

So, I've got some bitching to do yet, but from now on, I'll be doing it on current events as they come.

And hopefully, looking at some of the stuff in life that doesn't make me want to kick someone.
Maybe its own topic label?
I dunno yet.

Anyhoo, I've got all these topics lumped together, and wrapped up now, methinks.

This, and the self-esteemer chapter wrap up the goals I was clumsily meandering towards for the whole "innerspace", deal, and doing that wraps up the positivity and hope goal I had after rant 7 of the slogan series.

So, this makes it the last chapter for all of them.

And so, that's accomplished. ;)

Hope it's been a fun and informative read.

And again, chase those dreams, kiddies.

And don't take no bullshit if you can help it. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels