Monday, July 7, 2008

The good old days.

Here's a little walk down memory lane.

Thanks to Billdude for saving these.

Some lovely recipes.

The Jason's World drinking game.
(The first board I ever posted on. The game rules give a good summary of what it was like)

Forced confession of $Legion$.

Parody of a board spambot pimping Twisted Metal 4.

Wubb is stupid.

Network54 admins irk me.

The boycott of Ryan's board didn't go well. I pile sarcasm past the overflow mark.


Ally McBeal was not one of my favorite shows.

I did not enjoy high school.


A naive younger version of myself describes the political parties.

Updates from my older self.
An additional update.

My thoughts on so-called cowboys.


Football games. A parody of a pretentious post.
(Disturbingly, some of this stuff came to pass)

This $Legion$ person would upset me often. This was one of those times.


My thoughts on pizza.


I find Kevin Smith to be an overrated writer and director.

My advice for graduates.

I did not like grunge fashion and culture, and I do not miss the 90's.

Goatse repulsed me.

The loss of Napster upset me.

EEEW!!

Krazyfool dies. Children weep.

Dengar rant.

I succinctly assess the state of the entertainment media machine.

A rant about Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula spirals off into an indictment of Hollywood.

I remember the 80's.

And now, from my own archives...

The Serious Drawer.

Little red cars.

The biggest bummy in the world.

The trailer for Citizen Kane 2.

I'm amazed this movie wasn't made. Ricky Martin was insanely popular for a whole week.


How to write your own great book of western literature.

What I like to call "the crow dream".

Another dream I had.

The Batman dream.

Homophobia, just say no, kids.

Romance literature for a very narrow specialty niche market.

Your daily dose of peer pressure.

The day I came out as a lesbian.

My stab at a spam/chain letter.

My favorite magazine.


New rules for going to the movies. OBEY!!

I make fun of fitness freaks for some random inexplicable reason.

I take a stab at a get-rich-quick scam spam.


I find Ralph Bakshi to be an overrated animator.

El Flatulato's theme song.
(It's terrible! Enjoy! )

The Teddy Ruxpin sketch.
(Topical shit, eh?)

I take a stab at motivational speaking.

My stance on cannibalism.
(And what a bold stand it is)

I turn a critical eye towards fudge.

A story that went nowhere. But, what more needs to be said?


6 comments:

Steve Zara said...

Woah!

Blogs information is best served in small portions.

I started at the top, got past the milk and pepsi (somehow), and I am defintely going for the ginger ale in Jelly.

I think I will read the rest of this post slowly, over several days.

Steve Zara said...

Sorry, excuse my manners.

Welcome to the interwebs!

Diacanu said...

Steve-

Lol, sorry. I'm doing my biography in 3 chunks, and I wanted my story and skit material up as quickly as possible for easy reference, because I rememeber my real life by what art I was working on at the time.
:P

Oh, and thanks for the welcome.
:)

Jonathan said...

A lot of stuff here, it'll take me a while to work through it, but I will persevere! After all, what else is work-time for?

Steve Zara said...

I like your attitude, Jonathan.

Anonymous said...

I'm skipping around. :)

:elflat: forever

Blog Archive

Labels