Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!


Hell yeah, ya fuckin boogins!!!!


Yayuh!!!!



Have you heard this creeping bullshit about schools trying to kick the holidays out?
Now, it's Halloween that's "offensive".
And certain costumes are "offensive".

You know what?

Every day that ISN'T a holiday fuckin' offends me.

Look, holidays are all secular moosh now, so there's no reason to get offended on religious grounds.
Also why I'm not offended on atheist grounds.

And, of 'em all, Halloween is my favorite of the lot, cuz 1.) candy, 2.) drunken people in costumes, 3.) horror flicks.

Drunken people in costumes, I figure, are at last being their true selves they hide all fucking year.

And horror films, they're the one genre of film that really shows humanity as its raw naked self, no fuckin' bullshit.
Even the supernatural stuff.
That's myth getting to the nitty gritty.

And the candy?
Well, that's the same gluttony as Christmas without all the denialist feel-good Hallmark bullshit.
Unapologetic bacchanalia.

It's the most authentic day of the fuckin' year, and the only time of year where things make fucking sense to me.
I ache for it like I used to Christmas.
*Sigh*

Y'know what, you PC zombies?
Stare into the magic pumpkin, bitches!



Well, there, that's the end of them, now let's have fun.

First, the bigass recap of the marathon that led up to this day.
Franchises are arranged in year order of the first film of each series...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Alien

Phantasm 

Friday The 13th

Evil Dead

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Re-Animator

The Hannibal Lecter series

Hellraiser

Predator

Child's Play

The 90's bring the pain.

The 00's bring more pain.

Uncle Robert saves the day!

Honorable mentions (part 1)

Honorable mentions (part 2)

Sequel-itis.


And now, let's have us a couple merry tunes..

Magnificat

Frankie teardrop.

Hamburger lady

Hellraiser

Dream warriors

Nightmare/I want your hands on me

Why was I born?

He's back (the man behind the mask)

Toxic Avenger/Killer Klowns

Clowns

Tonight (we'll make love until we die)

Come to me

The beast inside


There's a good sized feast for yah.
Don't ever say I don't love you people enough.

Merry Deathmas!
And a happy new candy!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels