Monday, October 3, 2011

It's what you DON'T do!

Oh, brother...

So, I'm at fucking Toys R Us, the second dose of it, with the fuckin' assholes that busted out my window.

And...I can't even remember what the fuck was going on specifically that led up to this, people were just giving me fucking 'tude, and it was chapping my ass, I came right out and said to one of the dudes "what the fuck is everyone's problem? What the fuck did I do to get shit from people? I'm nice to people, I do my fucking job, what the fuck?", and the guy pauses in thought, like a dramatic beat in a movie, and says "it's what you DON'T do".

Breathlessy, with a tinge of condescension, like he'd just said something fucking deep.

I've reflected on that over the years, and my response, is finally, "go fuck yourself".

Goooo FUCK yourself.

My presence, and labor, was all I owed you jackholes.

I gotta eat your horrible bullshit like it's from Hershey on top of the rest of it?
Yeah, fuck off.

What I DON'T do...Jesus fuckin' Christ...

Okay, everyone, what DON'T I do?
Please, share.
I'm all ears for this.
Really.
Lemme have it.

2 comments:

Diacanu said...

Although, now that I stand back from it, he may have been saying it in sympathy, and mutual dislike of the redneck boobs...

Hm, wouldn't that be something?

Diacanu said...


Revisited.

http://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-what-you-dont-do-revisited.html

Blog Archive

Labels