Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bullshit/batshit of the day.

Glenn Beck's crying routine.

I don't really need to say more, do I?

If you didn't know that Glenn Beck was batshit, or that the crying routine was bullshit, well, as Lewis Black would say, I want you to wear tinfoil, so I know where you are.

I was going to link to Youtube clips of this shit...but it was too fucking painful to watch.

I'd rather listen to "Frankie Teardrop", again than watch Glenn Beck fake cry.

Fuck it, here you go, Frankie Teardrop.

Happy nightmares, keeds.



Little note while you watch/listen, Bruce Springsteen loves this song, and has done a cover of it onstage.

So, if you find yourself at a Springsteen concert someday, shout out a request for it.
It's a catchy little ditty, he just might belt it out for ya.

Me, I've got it stuck in my head, and keep humming it at unwelcome moments.
Try it in line at the bank sometime.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels