Friday, July 10, 2009

Money As Debt.

The economy is fake, kids.
Oh, you still gotta go to your crappy job tomorrow, just saying

But...in a strange way, for me at least, it's kind of freeing to know.

In the process of learning all the stuff I'm posting on this blog, I've seen it happen that the more I find out everything is fake, the more real everything actually becomes.
Because, I'm informed, the bullshit is gone, I know the score.
And in knowing the score, you can take seriously the things you should, and laugh off the rest.
You can't do that properly when people are bullshitting you.

Example, everyone you run into beats you over the head with the "ethics", and "values", of this fucking rat race world, and then you find out it's an illusion.

It's like I said in "the big problems", when you see it from the right vantage, everyone's kicking, and thrashing, and screaming, and bluffing, and blustering, just fades into insignificance, and you're able to laugh it off.

Oh, but you still gotta worry about this whole mess imploding on itself.
I probably should've added "looming economic collapse", to "the big problems", but it would have needed fleshing out, and this is it.

Plus, I didn't/don't want to scare-monger.
That ties into all the lizard shit I'm sick of.

And what good does that do?
What, are ya gonna look over your shoulder the rest of your life?
Become a survivalist kook?
Or curl up into a ball of existentialist angst?

Fuck that.

Just know, that it's yet another thing in American life that's bullshit.
And that knowledge is liberty.
And that capitalism is yet another of those dopey -isms.
S'all it is.
Nothing sacred.
And knowing that, when life tries to grind you down, you'll be in on the joke, and be able to laugh it off.
Or maybe not. Maybe I've just gone off the deep end.
But...look around you at the lunatic asylum.
Who'd notice?
Anyway, I'll shut up now, here's the movies.

Part 1

Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

2 comments:

Diacanu said...

Only thing I don't like though, is the very last bit, the implication of some global uber-conspiracy.

That's stuff I went after in "the batshit files", and I stand by that.

Look, it's proven the presidential assassins were lone nuts, and there's plenty of presidents, congressmen, economists, etc, that bitched about the banking/monetary system that weren't shot, so, the film didn't need that little loony flourish.

Just pay attention to the cold irrefutable facts about what inflation, etc, are.

The fear-mongering conspiracy shit, that's straight of of Zeitgeist: The Movie, and Zeitgeist sucks.

We're in enough crap without the implied "cabal of Jews", horseshit flying around.

Kinda disappointed it took that turn at the very end, but, it's the very, very end, so, fuck it.

Not that weasels aren't in cahoots, but they're not omnipresent demons hiding in your cereal.

Hate that tinfoil hat shit.

Plus, the film offered hopeful solutions, so, why go ominous?

Meh.

Diacanu said...



No, 2009 me, it's ALL antisemitic bullshit.

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2018/12/correctionsupdates-part-7.html

Blog Archive

Labels