Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inner-space part 12- Vidya Games Revisited.

The original.

All right, my original speculation, was/is that video games are subtly tied into the military industrial complex somehow.

I can't prove anything, so I don't want to get into tinfoil town by foot-stomp asserting it's positively so, but there's enough weirdness around the edges to be worrisome.

And in the end of that one, I concluded, if that is going on, it can be fought off by just being aware of it.


So, even with that noise mentally blocked out, as I concluded in this rant, if it can be an outlet for aggressive impulses, along with hunting, and sports, then so be it.

Part of a nutritious breakfast for the taming of Godzilla, so we can live in a Jet Jaguar world.

Hmm, speaking of there being a funky bleed-through between the worlds of gaming, and the military, anyone seen this ad?

Interesting.... Food for thought. Anyhoo, breaking the fourth wall a bit, this one shouldn't have really been part of the "slogan series", but I was just starting out with the blog, and I was finding my way of what to rant about, and I was segueing into other topics, and slapped a number 6 on this, so that meant when I went back to the Slogan Series, I had to make the compilation rant part 7, so...yeah, it just was a buncha stuff that happened, and here we are. But, I can easily enough weave this game stuff into the fabric of what I'm building to, so.... Anyway, in the end, it ties into how to handle any advertising. And I'll build on that too. Gimme a couple more rants.... Update: (here)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels