- Part 0 (HC3)
- Part 1 (Ash)
- Part 1.5 (Ash)
- Part 2 (Creed)
- Part 3 (TFA)
- Part 3.5 (TFA)
- Part 3.75 (TFA)
- Part 3.85 (TFA)
- Part 4 (Deadpool)
Finally, after being beaten down by crap weather, we limp into spring with....
Batman v Superman:
Dawn Of Justice (2016)
When last we met Kal-El and Bruce...
- The Dark Knight Rises.
- Man Of Steel.
- The big summer movie recap.
- Big summer movie recap-recap (2013)
And now, this flick.
- Fuck the critics, this doesn't suck, they're being assholes.
- I really dug it. Don't quite know if I love it yet, still processing.
- The whine about the editing is blown out of proportion. I followed it just fine.
- Ben Affleck is the best Batman ever.
- Gal Gadot is just fine as Wonder Woman, her detractors can go eat a dick.
- All the returning supporting MoS cast are great, especially Amy Adams.
- The B vs S fight when we finally do get to it is everything we wanted, and more.
- The WW, Bats, & Supes vs Doomsday fight (its spoiled in the trailer, stop crying) is great, but dances the edge of "so much you go numb", territory.
- You'll either love or hate Eisenberg's Luthor. I thought he was fine. If he doesn't click for you, you're gonna be bitching.
- If you didn't like Snyder's style on "Man Of Steel", you're probably not gonna like this.
- Don't take little kids, idiots. It's PG-13 for a reason.
- Someone brought a fucking baby. Fuck, people are stupid garbage.
- Asshole behind me fell asleep and snored. Had to wake him with a loud cough.
- Really looking forward to the standalone Bats and WW films now.
- This looks critic proof box-office wise, the DCCU is in good shape.
- Definitely will go to see a second time.
- If you at all liked MoS, go see it.
- If you've waited decades for Bats & Supes to duke it out, go see it.
- I repeat, fuck the critics. I'm normally not a conspiracy minded person, but they seem to have an agenda for this to fail. Fuck 'em.
- Only real gripe, takes an hour 40-something minutes to get to the meaty bits. Needed trimming.
- Will be interesting to see the 3 hour R rated cut.
So, yeah, that's it.
Tonight, Flash meets Supergirl on TV.
Next time, this again, then the winter recap.