Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Bigass Documentary Review Compilation.


All right, so, here's the backstory...


It was the year of hell, and to take my mind off things, I wanted "I love the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's", on home video, couldn't get it, then I realized "why do I want THEIR memories? I have my own damned memories about this stuff", so I took their subject lists, and did my own commentaries, and then those evolved into my movie reviews.

And then, my movie reviews ended up doing "Never Sleep Again", which was another talking heads with clips thing, and its prequel-of-sorts was "Bravo's Top 100 Scary Movie Moments", which was also horror based, talking heads and clips, and had Wes Craven and Robert Englund.

And, as I told the story here, those original reviews led to the crossover reviews, which lead to QD/JS.

SOOO, to finally bring it all full circle, indeed, the existence of the blog full circle, I did the Bravo lists, and now here's the whole series of all that stuff brought into one convenient post, which I'll put up in archives.


The Bigass Bravo Horror Lists.


Krazy For Decades.

The Best Of: Krazy For Decades.

Freddy/Jason.

And there it is.
The end of the non-JS bits of the blog.
Of course, I'll incorporate this into JS someday to really bring it full circle.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels