- Part 0 (HC3)
- Part 1 (Ash)
- Part 1.5 (Ash)
- Part 2 (Creed)
- Part 3 (TFA)
- Part 3.5 (TFA)
- Part 3.75 (TFA)
- Part 3.85 (TFA)
I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm.....
All righty, so here's the first one of 2016!
- Loved it!
- You'll be laughing from the opening credits onward.
- BvS, Suicide Squad, and Civil War have a lot to live up to.
- I dunno what's left for sequels, cuz they made fun of EVERYTHING!
- Stan Lee cameo!
- After credits scene!
- 80's music!
- Counting me, there was only 7 people there.
- I got the captain seat per usual.
- I had a fucking nosebleed halfway through. Nose just randomly popped like a soda can, and started dribbling down my lip. Luckily, I had the weird premonition foresight to have a paper towel in my pocket. Plugged it up, and kept watching. Wasn't gonna miss a second.
- The blood on the screen and the blood in my nose gave an extra smell-o-vision dimension. ;)
- Hard saying where this stacks up to other Marvel movies. This is the Marvel meta-movie.
- Hmm, I guess I'd put this somewhere in Guardians & Ant-Man territory, need to think it over more.
- Definitely in my top 5 Marvels.
So, yeah, everyone go see it.
It's got something for everyone.
Laughs, gore, sex, in-jokes, a love story that doesn't suck, the whole shebang.
Next up, Batman v muthafuckin Superman!!!!!!!