And finally, at fucking last, two months and two weeks later it's....
Ash vs Evil Dead (2015)
First, the long-ass journey here.
- I love the EeeDees!!
- Evil Dead Remake Review!
- Masters Of Horror! (Sam Raimi)
- Okay, Evil Dead fans, here's where we are.
- Okay, Evil Dead fans, here's where we are. (update)
- Ash vs Evil Dead update.
And now, the (spoiler filled) episode reviews from the comments section of "Big Winter Movies (Part 1)".
- El Jefe.
- Bait. (addendum)
- Books from beyond.
- The host. (addendum)
- The killer of killers. (addendum 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Fire in the hole.
- Ashes To Ashes.
- Bound In Flesh.
- The Dark One.(addendum)
All right, now for the overall show rundown as a 5 hour movie.
- Loved it.
- Some weaker episodes than others, but watched end to end in binge mode, it's all good.
- I repeat what I said after Christmas about Hannibal. It's an embarrassment of riches. Now we have 13 hours of Evil Dead instead of 8. With another 5 coming along to make it 18.
- Can't wait for the DVDs.
- I think I may like this even better than Evil Dead 2. Hard telling. I need more time to process it.
- Just like "The Force Awakens", you'll love the new characters as well as the old.
- Ash still rules.
- Faithful to the rules of the mythology. They expand on what's established in the canon with no bullshit pulled out of thin air. It all fits.
- Can't wait for season 2. And 3, and 4, and 5, and...for as long as they want to go.
- You may or may not not like the ending of this season, but....it works with Ash's character when you think about it. Plus, again, we're getting season 2.
Aaaand, I guess that's it.
Get ahold of it however you have to, and check it out.
See you next year for next season.
Now, to at long last retro-link this to last Halloween's "80's slashers".
Next up, hopefully a third time for "The Force Awakens".