Hahaha!! Yeah, right, you know WTF it is.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
Let's recap the journey here.
- I Love Star Wars
- First observed Star Wars Day.
- Superheroes Five: Part 4, All The Rest.
First up, no spoilers, promise.
Quickie review...I loved it!!
Holy SHIT did I love it!!
Add this to my "movies that made me high", list!!
Now, the traditional bullet list.
- Destroys the prequels.
- Star Wars is back.
- This is the movie I wanted to come out way back in fucking 1986.
- It's everything you want it to be. Go see it.
- The new characters are awesome. You're going to love them.
- The old characters are themselves, and it feels like a reunion with old friends the way each original sequel was.
- Avoid social media and comments sections until you see it, cuz assholes will try to spoil it.
- The nitpickers can go eat a big black Mickey Mouse dick.
- The possibilities opened up for episode 8 & 9 are almost more exciting than the movie itself!
- Right now, still buzzing, I'd rank them...4, 5, 7, 6, 3, 2, 1.
- I could change my mind on the ranking above, but that's where it stands right now.
- The place had a big line out front, and I almost chickened out, and I'm glad I didn't.
- The theater was packed, but not like sardines, and I still had a pretty good seat with elbow room.
- No way in hell I was gonna get "the captain's chair", that ship sailed.
- The crowd behaved themselves.
- There was applause every time an old character came onscreen.
- I had an incredible fucking time.
- I'm gonna see it two more times.
Um, yeah, that about covers it.
Next one is "Rogue One".
Next for my reviews is this twice more, then Deadpool.