And it's...you guessed it..."Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip"!!
Haha! As if.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
Quickie summation, I still love it.
Mostly have to recount my experience this time out.
- I hit a big-ass line as soon as I got into the building, but the line moved quickly at least.
- Went to the noon showing at 11:13, and the place still had a bunch of people.
- Got the captain's seat, bitches!!! B-)
- Place filled up tight though.
- Listen, if you make it to a film like this at the last fucking minute, you aren't going to get good seats. Get that dumb sad look off your dumb face. You fucking knew you fucked up.
- If you get to a movie like this at the last minute, don't fiddle-fuck around further with snacks.
- If you're bringing a herd of brats, squeeze the piss out of them before you go. Wring them like washcloths. And don't buy them a fucking drink.
- If you bought a candy that comes in an indestructible wrapper, open it before the movie, or fuck you, you can't have it.
- Cover your mouth when you cough, you fucking pig.
- This isn't your living room.
- If you can't follow the story of a movie, too bad, you miss out, kiss your money goodbye, sucks to be you.
- Really? You're gonna suck your water bottle so it makes the crinkle sound? Really, fuckface?
- Back to the bladder thing. All you little idiots who had to piss, your life is ruined. You're gonna be forty-something kicking yourself that you missed cinema history. Sucks to be you. Haa-haaa!!
- Clearly my crowd from the first time was better.
- Getting out of there was a nightmare.
- Getting to Bullmoose was a nightmare.
- Getting out of Bullmoose was a nightmare.
- Day after Christmas was a bad time to go anywhere.
- All of the bullshit above? Worth it. SO fucking worth it.
Totally gonna go a third time when the little brats are back in school.
Up next, see above.