Friday, November 27, 2015

Big Winter Movies (Part 2).


And it's....


Creed (2015)


Franchise recap.

Speed review.
I dug it.
A lot.
Possibly moreso than "Rocky Balboa".

Rundown-
  • This easily hoses the stink of "Fantastic Four", off of Michael B. Jordan.
  • Mark my words, there's an Oscar in his future.
  • Best since the original.
  • It'll try to make you bawl. 
  • The cinema was mobbed, but my theater wasn't.
  • There was a larger hoard than usual, but I could still find a seat, and there were no assholes.
  • I hit every single green light coming home.
  • A knucklehead going the unreasonable unenforced speed limit on my street made me pay for it though, so I had to put-put along like an old lady all the way to my driveway.

You don't need to have seen 1-6 to enjoy this one, but it'll enhance your enjoyment if you get the little references.

Overall, I'd say go see it.
You'll enjoy yourself.


Up next: The Force motherfucking AWAKENS!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels