Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Big Winter Movies (Part 3.85).


Yep, it's Star Wars again!
:-D


Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)


Like I said last time, I love it more every time I see it.
I see more every time.
More Easter eggs, more background details, more performance/character nuances, it's a jam packed flick.
Can't wait to examine the Blu-ray with a fine toothed comb.

I've seen it enough now, it's starting to integrate more and more into the larger saga for me.
I move the original ANH around on the scale as the mood strikes me, but I still like TFA a smidge better than ROTJ.
ESB is still the king.
Prequels are always last, going 3, 2, 1.

I'd discuss spoilers in this one, but....doesn't everyone know them by now?
If you haven't seen this by now, WTF are you doing?

Got my ideal seat, and hardly anyone was there, and everyone shut the fuck up.
Best viewing yet.

Anyhoo, I did it, four times.
I topped my "Guardians Of The Galaxy", record.


Next up, Deadpool for sure!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels