Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's been popular this quarter....

...according to my little Feedjit map, this is what you folks out there on planet Earth are really digging.


Let's fast-forward.

According to the looks it's still getting, this is apparently my #1 hit.

Well...thanks, folks, dunno why you love it, but..okay. :)

Inner-space part 5- Godzilla & King-Kong across history.

I'm completely oblivious as to why this keeps popping up.
Maybe there are lots of fans of the film King-Kong vs' Godzilla, and my shit comes up first on Google?
I don't know....

Inner-space part 6- The Bullshit Busters vs. King-Kong & Godzilla: Aftermath.

Ditto the above...maybe someone thinks it's a weird crossover fanfic?
But...that would be one or two guys hitting it, being bitterly disappointed that it's a weird political/psychology allegory, and moving on.
But no, after months, it's still getting pounded.
Someone must actually like it.

Inner-Space part 13- Elvis has left the building.

I dunno why I chose that title, I guess I was running out of phrases for things being over.
Anyhoo, mistaken Elvis fans can't account for this one being looked up.
Maybe people like that's it's an action plan?
Could be...
Well, if so, then it warms my heart.
Maybe I actually am helping people.

Meaningless slogans 4- Superstitions.

Man, this one's a HIT in India!

Either one kid with a laptop can't get enough of it, or he showed all his buddies.

Man, I hope they're loving it, and not plotting my doom.

Anti-supernaturalism ain't so big in that part of the world.
But, if I'm giving hope to secularists there, well, again, that makes it all worthwhile.

I'll try to keep the good stuff coming. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels