- Part 0 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 0.5 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 1 (Ash)
- Part 2 (Dr. Strange)
- Part 2.5 (Dr. Strange)
- Part 3 (Batman:ROTCC)
This finished off Sunday, but there was other stuff in the way, so finally, we get to....
Ash vs Evil Dead (2016)
Previously with this franchise....
- I love the EeeDees!!
- Evil Dead Remake Review!
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1.
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 Blu-Ray.
And now, the (spoiler filled) episode reviews from the comments section of "Big Winter Movies Part 2 (Part 1)".
- The Morgue.
- Last Call.
- Trapped Inside.
- Ashy Slashy.
- Home Again.
- Second Coming.
Now for the overall show rundown as a 5 hour movie again.
- Loved it better than season 1.
- Awww yeah, these seasons play soooo much better as binges. This week-to-week shit for two months is fucking torture.
- This needs to be re-watched to loop back to how the beginning and end connect.
- No weak episodes, It was all awesome, and each episode topped the last.
- The classic movie trilogy strung together equals 4.5 hours, each of these seasons is 5 hours, so you get a trilogy plus half an hour of content every year. With movies and two seasons, we're equal to a trilogy of trilogies now. There's enough Ash stuff to keep you happy for a whole day minus pooping and sleeping. And there's three more seasons coming! We've got it made in the shade as Ash fans! We'll never go hungry again!
- Plus the remake, that's 18 hours of Evil Dead mythology!
- Speaking of, this tied to the mythology of all three original films even better than last year.
- See the episode reviews for the spoiler-y cameos and Easter eggs we got.
- Pablo and Kelly have blended in, I love them, and I can't imagine Evil Dead without them now.
- Better villains, better gore, better expansion of the universe, better everything.
- Particular scenes from this season *cough* episode 2 *cough* will go down in not just Evil Dead, but horror infamy.
- Happier ending this season, but with a hint towards infinite possibilities.
- Just plain fucking wonderful.
- Can't wait for the Blu-Rays and season 3.
And, that's it.
If you're an Ash fan, but haven't gotten into this series yet, I just don't know what the fuck you're doing.
Now, to again retro-link this to last Halloween's "80's slashers".
Next, Rogue One (this time for sure!!).