Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Big Summer Movies Part 2. (Part 6.75)


Come on, you know what it is. You have to.


Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)


Damned right. ;-)

I said I would...

Definitely go see it.
See it twice.
Thrice, muthfuckas!! Thrice!!!

I done did it.
Thought I was kidding, didn't ya?

The re-re-rundown.
  • Picked  up on lines I didn't before.
  • Picked up on background details I didn't before.
  • Choked up at parts I didn't before, and vice versa.
  • Laughed in different spots.
  • Had it all synced in my head to the soundtrack this time.
  • Basically, you get different stuff out of it every time. Truly the mark of a great flick.
Hell, I would have re-watched "The World's End", a couple more times too, but, money and life bullshit got in the way. Think I said so at the time.

And, that's the end! :)
Next, the big recap.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels