Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Big Summer Movies Part 2. (Part 6)


Well, you know what this is gonna be, doncha?


Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)


I'm hooked on a feeling.
I'm high on believing.
  • It's right up there with the first Avengers.
  • Funny as Ghostbusters, cool as Star Wars, we're looking at a new classic.
  • Sss...I dunno, I think "Winter Soldier", might just be the better Marvel flick by a gnat's nose hair.
  • Still, this is the most FUN I've had at the theater this summer. Finally! The fun arrived!
  • I spotted Lloyd Kaufman!
  • Internet lied, Stan Lee is there too!
  • Thanos!! Oh, man, if only I could take a time machine right to Avengers 3!!
  • The post credits surprise is the best thing ever.
  • The couple behind me in the theater were assholes. No bother, they're book fodder now.
  • So, a complete day! :)
Definitely go see it.
See it twice.
Thrice, muthfuckas!! Thrice!!!

Okay...what's left?
Ah "A Dame To Kill For".
Well, see you then. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels