Friday, July 8, 2011

Fish From The Quantum Sea #5.


More retroactive Feesh...


All the "things that don't give me nightmares", up to now...

Things that don't give me nightmares #1.
(Unwrapped with Marc Summers (and other industrial/nostalgia type shows))

Things that don't give me nightmares #2.
(Good books, toys, my favorite places)

Things that don't give me nightmares #3.
(Thinkgeek, Dealextreme, Shmegalamonga, my readers)

Things that don't give me nightmares #4.
(Freddy movies)

Things that don't give me nightmares #5.
(The good animated satire shows)

Things that don't give me nightmares #6.
(The good channels)

Things that don't give me nightmares #7.
(People that I'm glad exist)

Things that don't give me nightmares #8.
(The second tier of good channels)

Things that don't give me nightmares #9.
(Um...I guess that I'm not in a society of rape-cannibals..yet)

Things that don't give me nightmares #10.
(That I'm not any of these people...)

Things that don't give me nightmares #11.
(The beauty of the universe)

Things that don't give me nightmares #12.
(Geek culture, it's just better)

Things that don't give me nightmares #13.
(Dingoo, and that there's geeks on Youtube that loved all the shit I do)

Things that don't give me nightmares #14.
(Lindor truffles!!!)

Things that don't give me nightmares #15.
(These two goofballs)

Things that don't give me nightmares #16.
(After some hemming and hawing, Romero's Dead cycle)

Things that don't give me nightmares #17.
(World War Z, upcoming (then) Marvel flicks, people helping in Haiti)

Things that don't give me nightmares #18.
(That there's enough sanity in society to loathe reality TV, and...my "utility belt")

Things that don't give me nightmares #19.
(Conan's classy goodbye speech leaving NBC)

Things that don't give me nightmares #20.
(Looking back...)

Things that don't give me nightmares #21.
(The couple of hours when I thought Richard Dawkins was going to try to lock up Joey Ratz)

Things that don't give me nightmares #22.
(Nobody Loves Harry Hembock!)

Things that don't give me nightmares #23.
(Fucks angst. Eh, an addendum to 22, really)

Things that don't give me nightmares #24.
(The good stuff in Krazy For Decades)

Things that don't give me nightmares #25.
(Song of the week! (A.K.A. SOWTHIFL))

Things that don't give me nightmares #26.
(Fish From The Quantum Sea!!)

And thus, Feesh is the perpetual continuation of "things..".
Another department merged. ;)

Edit: One more..

Things the don't give me nightmares #27.
(En-Mike-lopedia!)

1 comment:

Diacanu said...



Revisted.

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2019/03/revisits-29.html

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2019/03/revisits-30.html

Blog Archive

Labels