The cycle begins anew!
- Big Summer Movies Part 1.
- Big Summer Movies Part 2.
- Big Summer Movies Part 3.
- Big Winter Movies Part 1.
- Big 2015-2016 recap!
- Big 2016 movie preview.
Captain America: Civil War (2016)
Since we're starting off a third one, let's recap the phases...
- Phase 2-
- Iron Man 3.
- Thor: The Dark World.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Guardians Of The Galaxy.
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron.
- Ant-Man (1, 2)
So, let's jump right into rundown.
- Best. Marvel. Movie. EVER!!
- Enhances "Age of Ultron", and gives us what we wanted that to be.
- Makes a great trilogy with Either Cap-1 and Winter Soldier, or Winter Soldier and Ultron.
- Some will say they like Winter Soldier better, some say this still doesn't touch the first Avengers, fuck that, I'm calling it, best ever.
- Everyone gets a cool moment. Perfectly balances everyone.
- More Spider-Man than I expected.
- Way more Black Panther than I expected.
- Black Panther is awesome, can't wait for his movie.
- Spider-Man is great, can't wait to see "Homecoming".
- Ant-Man is great.
- Airport fight, fucking incredible.
- Two credits scenes, stay for both.
- I got my usual seat.
- Some say this is Cap's movie despite all the Avengers, some say this Avengers 2.5, I say....they're both right and wrong. You can't really shove it into a cube. It's Civil War. That's what it is.
- Um....I can't really think of any flaws worth a damn. *shrug*
- Yep, as close to perfect as one of these can get.
- Way better start to a phase than "Iron Man 3", was. Sheesh. I mean, I liked it, but come on, come out swinging. Well, they did this time.
- Better than BvS? Yes, but...as I said here, Marvel has had way more movies to build their world. It's like saying season 5 of "Breaking Bad", is better than season 1 of "Better Call Saul", um, yeah, but no shit. Meaningless comparison. Talk to me when DC phase 1 is done.
- Definitely gonna see it one more time.
- Trailers were "X-Men: Apocalypse", "Dr. Strange", and "Rogue One".
- Almost zero percent idiots in the theater. Almost. Couple teensy little moments, but nothing bad.
- Oh!! They've jacked the prices from $8 to $8.95!! Unclefuckas!!!
- Pretty easy drive up there and back.
- Radio was lame though.
And, there we go.
Summer movie season has started.
Next, this again, then "X-Men: Apocalypse".
Hearing pretty wavey-hand early reviews for that.
Probably gonna see it just once.
See you then!