Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Big Summer Movies Part 3. (Part 7.5)


Yep, we're opening the books back up to slip in one more page.

Ant-Man (2015)


As I said in my Fantastic Four review...

Ant-Man kicks this in the dick.
Speaking of that, I may just have to see it again to antidote this.

And, almost 2 weeks later, I finally managed it.

Birthday and the presents slowed me down a tad.

Anyhoo, rundown time.
  • Pretty sure I hit a chipmunk on the ride over. :-(
  • They sent me to the teensiest theater in the place.
  • Like, you know the screening rooms hundred-thousand-aires make in their house? That little.
  • Nobody had cell phones, and everyone shut up, so that was good.
  • The flick was just as good as last time.
  • Went to Bull Moose after, and road construction was a pain in the ass.
  • Bull Moose didn't have Daria, even though the site says they have it. )B-(
  • Remembered the secret shortcut around the road construction on the way back, so it all evened out.
  • Couldn't find the chipmunk corpse, so I dunno if he made it, or he just got knocked out of the road, or what.
  • Anyway, at least summer didn't go out on Fantastic Four after all.
  • Although, I did like being in on the movie history of it. 
And, that's that.

Retro linking this to Fantastic Four, and Summer Movie Recap.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels