- Part 1 (Age Of Ultron)
- Part 2 (Fury Road)
- Part 2.5 (Fury Road)
- Part 3 (HC 3)
- Part 3.5 (HC 3)
- Part 4 (Vendetta)
- Part 5 (Jurassic World)
- Part 6 (Genisys)
- Part 7 (Ant-Man)
- Part 8 (Fantastic Four)
- The big summer movie recap. Part 3.
Yep, we're opening the books back up to slip in one more page.
As I said in my Fantastic Four review...
Ant-Man kicks this in the dick.
Speaking of that, I may just have to see it again to antidote this.
And, almost 2 weeks later, I finally managed it.
Birthday and the presents slowed me down a tad.
Anyhoo, rundown time.
- Pretty sure I hit a chipmunk on the ride over. :-(
- They sent me to the teensiest theater in the place.
- Like, you know the screening rooms hundred-thousand-aires make in their house? That little.
- Nobody had cell phones, and everyone shut up, so that was good.
- The flick was just as good as last time.
- Went to Bull Moose after, and road construction was a pain in the ass.
- Bull Moose didn't have Daria, even though the site says they have it. )B-(
- Remembered the secret shortcut around the road construction on the way back, so it all evened out.
- Couldn't find the chipmunk corpse, so I dunno if he made it, or he just got knocked out of the road, or what.
- Anyway, at least summer didn't go out on Fantastic Four after all.
- Although, I did like being in on the movie history of it.
Retro linking this to Fantastic Four, and Summer Movie Recap.