Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy 8th birthday, Freddy vs. Jason!



Past Freddy Vs. Jason related goodies....

I "meh", the 00's part 2.
(Contains my biggest FvsJ rant, have to scroll a bit...)

And that one contains...

My old computer art.
(Did a fan poster in the old days)

Movies I was waiting for in retrospective.
(Has a quick bit on FvsJ)

I really friggin' love the 80's part 2.
(Has mention of FvsJ in the entry on Friday The 13th, but also has my big gushing nostalgia rant on the entire Nightmare On Elm Street series on the NOES entry)

And that one contains...

Hey, guy in the ICU waiting room...
(Nightmare fans get grief, whaddyagonnado?)

How I spent my summer.
(Contains ramble on "Never Sleep Again")

Things that don't give me nightmares 4.

Self esteem (with Dr. Freddy)

Why was I born?
(The Iggy Pop ditty from Freddy 6)

And then we get back to...

I H8 the 90's 3.
(Contains mini-reviews on Freddy's Dead, Jason Goes To Hell, and Wes Craven's New Nightmare)

And then we update with...

Song of the week #21.
(Two from Freddy 4)

Song of the week #18.
(Dream Warriors!!)

He's back! (the man behind the bask)
(Freddy's Stepdad does a Jason theme)

How I spent my birthday.
(Sequel to "how I spent my summer", setup to I AM Nancy review)

I Am Nancy.
(Followup to Never Sleep Again, sloppy review)

There is no Jesse.
(Followup to I Am Nancy, reminding myself again that's coming soon)

I love the Freddy's!
(I give in, and review all the damned films)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels