Monday, August 1, 2011

Yearbook: Still More 2011.

There, that's another 20 items, let's do another one.

I abandon the Shrieks/Feesh banners, and they're making the Evil Dead remake after all.

Tricorder!!!!!! (plus, part 2)

A guy is dead in the Newscorp phone hacking story. I blame Rupert.

Location blog: the base.

Summer is/was too fuckin' hot.

Magic Coke Machine!

Norway bombing.

Norway shooting.
(Turned out to be the same asshole)

Hydro-thermal Vent Worm (can I keep him, mommy?)

Dead Amy Winehouse.
(Sad, but not unexpected, and I indict our culture)

Juan Of The Dead!!!

DADT repealed.

Borders is dying...

...but Bull Moose might buy them.

Fuckin' Smurfs, man.

Captain America.

The whole bullshit over the budget.

MTV turns 30.

The usual assorted mayhem that's always going on.

I scare off a spammer.

I turn 36.

There, I pumped away at those to get the next 20 in, I think the next phase, I'm gonna ease off until/unless some bite-me-in-the-ass shit happens.

And...I think you've all gotten the whole Shrieks/Feesh concept driven into your heads, so, going forward, I'll even dispense with the titles, and let the tags do all the work.

Also, I think I wanna focus mostly on Feesh.

Shrieks stuff is too fuckin' depressing.

Defeats the purpose of deleting the cable news channels if I gotta dig through Google's News in the "world", category for all the violent hateful stupidity that vomits out of the human race.

I gotta start turning my gloom around period.
For my own fucking sanity.

Next up, how about some fuggin Dr. Herberts, huh?

There we go.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels