Monday, September 15, 2008

My old computer art.

Okay, this should just about do it for the old stuff.
Here's some crummy little photo edit thingies I did.


Okay, back in the J-World days, I used to go into this racially offensive farting Mexican character.
Course, the beauty of this, is Mexicans aren't very racially sensitive about themselves, and they generally love fart humor, so, y'know, they'd see it as a loving tribute, so no harm, no foul, which is sweet, because none was ever intended.
I hate political correctness.
Anyway, "The Road To El Dorado", came out, and I saw it as ripe (pun intended) for the obvious parody.



So, I shared the first one at TrekBBs as well, and someone suggested the sequel title "Flatch Lives", and then came another no-brainer...


So, time passes, some new ideas float through my head, pieces tumble together, and the conclusion to the trilogy finally suggested itself.
Hey, if anyone out there has camera equipment and a modicum of talent, go ahead and make these movies.
Give me my credit and cut of the profits, of course.


Yeah, I'm a Freddy Krueger fanboy, and was both dreaming of and pushing for this movie to get made. and yes, I was happy as a pig in shit when it finally did, and no, it did not disappoint.


WWWF Grudge Match had a logo contest ages ago.
I submitted this.
It lost.
Fuck.


Some people smell like they already use these products.
I figure, why not profit from it?

Okay, this was intended to be as mean as it is.
I apologize, Robert Downy.
You've cleaned up, and you're Iron Man now.
Truce, buddy?


Yeah, I went through a Star Wars novel phase, and had an impulse to see this particular set of images as a wallpaper.
You got a problem with that? You wanna fight about it?
Anyway, I busted my ass on those movie style logos on the Zahn books there.
So, someone, please, use this, and love it, and tell me so.


Yep, I made me some Winamp skins back in the day.
Had my hand in a lot of little projects.
Garbage Pail Kids, obviously.
I Google once and awhile, no one else on earth has done a GPK Winamp skin, no one.
Don't think I have the files for these anymore sadly.
Oh, no, wait, Krazyfool's still has 'em here!
Cool!


Here's that in expanded view. I did the whole thing!

Here's the sequel. got lazy, and didn't do the rest for the rest.


Here's three...


..and then Mars Attacks...

...and then a GPK of Mars Attacks...

..and then this pee one by request.

The End!!!

1 comment:

Philip said...

Fantastic stuff!

Cheers for making me laugh and if it makes you feel better, I have all those Star Wars books, I enjoyed the Heir to the Empire books, very good indeed! :)

Blog Archive

Labels