Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Punisher - The End.

Why did no one tell me of this?

Where has this been all my life?




Well, someone somewhere might've told me, and I probably said "fucking beautiful", and then I went to sleep, and forgot it, because sleep wipes my harddrive.

I see that happening.

But man...this book would've saved me so many fucking political rants.

It cuts through the bullshit, and gets right to it.

Well, here...

Plot lowdown via Wiki.

Ain't that beautiful?

Apparently, this came out the same year as the Punisher movie.
And y'know how much I love that.

But, yeah, it's about right that I missed this timeline wise, I didn't have comic geek friends in '04 to alert me.
Dammit.
All this catch up....

Well, I got the medicine now.
Better late than never.

In my dream world, this is the third Punisher movie.

Well, in my dreamier dream world, I take all three back in time, and drop 'em like a culture bomb in the 50's.
Right on the heads of suburban white-breads.
Full on R, before the MPAA.
Damn the torpedoes.

Ahhh, it's fun to dream...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels