Friday, August 5, 2011

And you know what? I so totally predicted this....

Superheroes. They've happened.



Linky.


And you know what? I so totally predicted this....

9/11 was totally an act of supervillainy, our corrupt politicians and businessmen since then have been something right out of a comic book, and look at fucking Kim Jong Il, he ought to be stroking a cat.

So, yeah, in every definable way, super villains are real.

And, things have a way of balancing themselves.

Once you have super villains, I reasoned, the superheroes won't be far off.

And there they are.

200 of 'em, and been around since about, what did the article say, 09?

And look at the ages of these guys, all in their 20's just about.
They would have been 10 when 9/11 happened.
Just about the age of Bruce Wayne when his parents were gunned down.
So, there you go.

So...will this be flash in the pan, or will this snowball?

Hmm, I don't know.

I'll put it 40/60 against because I'm naturally cynical, but you never know.

It is fascinating though.

The news might just start to get interesting to watch now.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels