Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hey, guy in the ICU waiting room....

...go fuck yourself.

There, I feel better.
Long story short, I watched this on the internet terminal in a waiting room, and even though I had the volume way down, and one had to look over my shoulder, some douche-nozzle had to be a whiny pile of crap, and pitch a verbal fit over my taste in Youtube clips.
It wasn't "2 Girls, 1 cup", for fuck's sake, it was a harmless interview with an actor I respect.
And it's not like I was there because someone had the fucking sniffles, so the sob-story stuff doesn't cut it either.
People can be such miserable insufferable shits.
That's really all there is to it.
Everywhere I go, I get some degree of shit from the mediocre
Anyway, it's a good interview.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

I still remember him from so many years ago as Willie, the friendly alien on the original "V."

I like that he sorta exalts in his signature role (Freddy); he's not one of those stars who regrets the part that put him on the map.

Blog Archive

Labels