Thursday, June 29, 2023

Fifteen years of Shmegalamonga!!!




This one is late. Really late. But, I wound the time stamp back.
Which is why I reference things that happened after.

The colors for the 2022-2023 logo accidentally came out having a pasta and sauce look.
Which...I guess goes with the spaghetti-time scene in "The Flash" which was the only movie I've seen this year so far. 

Saw "Thor: Love And Thunder" for the remainder of last year.
Gotta say...Marvel phase 4-5 aren't doing it for me like phases 1-3.
I'm getting picky with them.
Not sure if I even wanna Blu-ray half of 'em.
I'm in it for the multiverse stuff. Like Deadpool 3. That's the one I'm waiting for.
Nothing else in their future lineup is doing it for me.
Although...Captain America 4 looks like it's a back-door Hulk 3 the way Ragnarok was back-door Hulk 2. Might check that one out if it is in fact Hulk-y enough.

Corona seems to be in the rear view mirror.
Mostly.

Trump inches closer to jail, but also closer to the nomination and the presidency.
So, that's a terrifying slow motion snail race to watch unfold.

Supreme Court keeps being exposed as more and more corrupt and rotten.
...fuck pretending, it's Thomas.
It's all the Republican ones, but holy shit, is it Thomas.

Writer and actor strikes are fucking up Hollywood, so Ghostbuster 4 is in limbo, just like Afterlife was thanks to covid.





Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion turned 24.

Harry Hembock: Dark Designs turned 14.

Paul Reubens and Sinead O'Conner died. 😥

Did two more book-a-thons
The latter of which made me collect all the Sandmans.
The former gave me a craving for more Peter Beagle, so I got "The Overneath" and "A Fine And Private Place".  Might be getting some more Beagle (hint hint, wink, wink...).
Also got "The Exile" to go with my Outlander blu-rays.

Yeah, all that stuff kept me happy instead of the movie stuff.
That, and working on my own writing.
My movie ticket money went into Sandman, and I don't even feel bad about it.

Feels like three years worth of stuff happened, but wow, that was all one year, huh?
Keeping my head down getting through it made it all blur, I guess.

I think it was more good than bad.
Fingers crossed for Trump in jail.

Oh yeah, and here's the year 15 logo for posterity.
I've gone through the whole rainbow, so I guess that leaves greyscale.
After that?
Eh...I'll think of something.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels