Monday, June 29, 2020

Twelve years of Shmegalamonga!!












Created "munchies and crunchies", to talk about food shit year round.

Created "stuff from Facebook", to gradually migrate my best rants from there over here.

Added a shitload more labels.

The 2019 movies all rolled around.

I did a 2010-2019 decade compilation.

"Birds Of Prey", was the only movie of 2020 I got to see, cuz the 'rona ruined the summer.

Corona-pocalypse landed on the world.

I did sad placeholder pseudo-reviews of the lost movies of 2020 on their missed release dates.
Black Widow.
New Mutants.
Wonder Woman 1984.

I've been digging into my rainy day movie supply for something to do.
Isolation marathon 1.
Isolation marathon 2.
Isolation marathon 3.
Isolation marathon 4.
Isolation marathon 5.

"Scream, Queen", finally came out!
...juuust before the 'rona fully hit Maine.

Ghostbusters: Afterlife got bumped to next year.

Ghostbusters had its 36th anniversary.

Harry turned 31.

Harry books turned 8.

Added "Krazyfool 2", to the canon.

Jade-Shade turned 7.

Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion turned 21.

Harry Hembock: Dark Designs turned 11.
(On the same day as the pre-anniversary of GB:Afterlife's lost release date)

Krazyfool Show turned 20.

I keep saying I'm ready to start the new book, but I keep thinking of new shit that changes it all around.
It'll happen when it happens.

Wembley died. :-(

We got Clovis. :-)

Now, for this year's logo.


Yep, orange.
I'm gonna slowly work my way through the rainbow/spectrum, and then...I dunno what.

So, I guess that's all the things!
See you next year!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels