- Part 1 (Civil War)
- Part 2 (Civil War)
- Part 3 (Apocalypse)
- Part 4 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 4.5 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 4.75 (Ghostbusters)
- Part 5 (Suicide Squad)
It ain't "Pete's Dragon". ;-)
Star Trek Beyond (2016)
The franchise so far....
- Let's do the Star Treks...
- Star Trek Two
- Star Trek 2.5- Star Trek Into Darkness Review.
- The big summer movie recap.
- Big summer movie recap-recap (2013)
- Big 2016 movie preview. (Update!)
Yeah, I know I said here I wasn't gonna see it, but I did, and I'm glad I did.
So, rundown time.
- They finally nailed it.
- This felt the most like Trek of the three now known as "The Kelvin timeline".
- Better than "Into Darkness", easily.
- Best Trek movie in a LONG goddamned time.
- Yeah, best since "First Contact", so best in 20 fucking years.
- If you were trepidatious like I was, just go see it already.
- Chock full of Easter eggs all up and down the Trek timeline.
- That "sabotage", trailer that pissed everyone off? That song becomes justified, and you'll love it.
- Sofia Boutella as Jaylah was quite possibly my favorite new character.
- Can't wait for part 4 now!
- Every character was note perfect.
- There were two black girls behind me that kept blurting out comments, and the movie had me so sucked in, I didn't even care.
- The drive home was a nightmare. Everyone wanted to just dive out of their driveways without looking. Or else come to a sudden 15 second dead stop in the middle of a 50 MPH zone to make an easy turn. Or, no one knew whose turn it was at the light-less 4 way intersections. Is the heat making everyone fucking crazy? It was like playing a fucking Mario game getting home alive. Like, one of the hard dungeons. Kee-rist!
- But, I'm alive, so, a good day. :-P
Summer's almost done!
Next, and probably last, Sausage Party!!