Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Cannon canon.


I said here...

When I get this, I already plan to link the review to every Cannon film I've reviewed.

So, figured I'd throw together a list now, to make it all one handy link then.

Here goes...


Hercules (1983) 
The Adventures of Hercules (1985)


See here.


Sword Of The Valiant (1984)


See here.


Exterminator 2 (1984)


See here.


Lifeforce (1985)


See here, and here.


Invaders From Mars (1986)


See here, and here.


The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 (1986)


See here, here, here, here, and here.


Over The Top (1987)


See here.


Superman IV: The Quest For Peace (1987)


See here.


Masters Of The Universe (1987)


See here.


So, basically, Cannon was Troma with movie stars.

1 comment:

B. D. said...

I think it's pretty interesting that the TMC2 poster doesn't feature Dennis Hopper.

Check THIS out:

http://www.thegridto.com/city/places/down-the-rabbit-hole/

Blog Archive

Labels